Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just want to rant :(


Since i'm so tired of talking about it. I might as well try typing them out. See if it will make me feel better.

Maybe i'm not mentally prepared to work for this company.
Maybe i'm not into it?
Maybe i'm just not there yet?

I don't know.

I drag myself to work everyday and everyday is a struggle. Working at a confined meeting room with your team mates and a manager who checks on you once in a while stresses me out. I work better if i'm left alone. 

I have to appear offline on my office communicator to avoid my manager cause she never went offline before.

Her expectations for a fresh grad are sky rocket high.  It seems she leaves us no room for error. I have been getting comments and sarcastic remarks every now and then. My morale is so low every morning. I literally have to keep debating to my inner self to make it to the office.





No comments:

Post a Comment